Buy a Gift Voucher
Fermenting Summer in a jar- February 13th
HANDS ON CLASS IN SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
Join me at Moonacres School for a hands-on workshop 9.30-1pm.
Learn the art of making your own raw, wild fermented condiments, side dishes and drinks to feast on with family and friends.
Learn all you need to know to start fermenting foods at home.
In this class you will learn:
· how to make your own raw, wild fermented condiments and drinks
· the skills to create satisfying condiments and refreshing probiotic sodas ideal for low alcohol drinks over Christmas
· about seasonal wholefood ingredients and where to source the best quality sustainable wholefoods
· about making, maintaining and using your own fermented products at home
Image red cabbage scrunching ©BenDearnley
- Culture your own sauerkraut
- How to make and care for fermented vegetables
- how to use cultured foods to support digestion and overall wellbeing
- Notes, tips and recipes
- Confidence to go home and safely make your own, forever more!
- Plenty of tasting opportunities
- Confidence to create a range of seasonal ferments
Exact details supplied after booking
- An enquiring mind and all your questions
Food by Holly Davis requires 72 hours notice via email prior to the start of a class or event for a full refund or transfer. Refunds and transfers will not be processed if cancellation occurs within 72 hours of the event commencing. We do not offer refunds for missed classes. There are no fees for refunds or transfers. For cancellations prior to the 72 hour cut off, email Food by Holly Davis to organise a refund or transfer.
Refunds come from We Teach Me and take up to 10 business days to come through to the card or account you paid with.
Our cancellation policy: Just like a concert or theatre ticket, if you are unable to come to class, the cost is not refunded, however you are welcome to send someone in your place. Under certain circumstances, with 72hours notice, a credit may be given for another class (This will be at the providers discretion and subject to the availability of other classes).